Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm Painting Pastries. Want Some?

Let Them Eat Cake, 5" x 7" original oil paintings on linen in this sell out series will be available to order until the cut off November 17th, 2011 at midnight. If you like to indulge, believe that desire and cravings are a lovely little part of who we are...
Tell me "I gotta have one" in the comments below.
This is a temporarily insane offer at this price and for a very limited time only. I am very pleased to be able to feed a craving for luxury at an amuse bouche price for those who are quick, decisive and just gotta have some color and paint and pastry in their life.
I personally have been drooling over pastries lately and need a sweet indulgence. What better than a little squishy paint and an indulgence that keeps on giving?
Tell me "I gotta have one" in the comments below. I'll follow up with the details. We'll pick one that is just right for you and within a very short time it will be in your hot little hands and hanging on your wall...or hm...a gift for someone else? These will be sent as soon as the paint dries and well in time for that. :)xoxo
Talk to you soon,
Jan

1 comment:

Parisbreakfasts said...

Looks yummy as ever!
very mysterious...
just like Janice!