Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays

I thought you all deserved some particularly tasty treats for the holidays.While I recuperate, paint, and get ready for the transition to the new site, oh and do the holidays... here're some goodies just for you. I want you all to know how lovely this year has been just to have you stopping by, maybe saying hi, or sending a hello by email. And how much fun it is to visit your online homes. I really appreciate my online community. I wish you all the best the season has to offer and all good things in the New Year. I'll be around, just in the "studio cave" awhile catching up. Feel free to say hello, or send an email. I'll stick my head up every now and then until I get caught up. My love to you all. I wish the wishes that you all have, could be mine to give to you. Happy Holidays.

3 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

Huh?
are you saying GOODBY?
This has hints of adieu to it...
:(((((((((((((((((
Happy Hols

A Brush with Color said...

Mmmmmm...wonderful treats here. Have a fabulous New Year--I look forward to all your treats and thoughtful posts. Holly jolly and all that.

Janice C. Cartier said...

Not saying goodby. Just hunkered down until Monday, Jan. 5th. We will be launching a new site in January however. ;-)

Happy Hols right back at you!