Friday, January 2, 2009

Ring Out the Old, Ring In the New

Painting A Day is in transition and I am very excited. I am truly hunkered down until Monday, January 5th of this New Year. I wanted to wish you all Happy New Year. I am very excited to be returning to my first and most true love in the studio. We have designed a new site that will be launched in January, as soon as I can write the copy that goes with the paintings featured on it. And we must do all that tech part of installation. I hope you'll bear with me as I work through the important stuff that goes with what really matters in the work.
Passion is at play here, color, and rhythms of heartbeats I have always sought. There is a challenge afoot for me. So....in the studio cave we are.
Happy New Year!
See you on Monday.
All best,
Jan

5 comments:

A Brush with Color said...

How exciting! I can't wait! Enjoy your time in the studio. Meanwhile, we'll all wait with baited breath. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Janice,

Good luck with the icky tech stuff! Happy New Year!

Regards,

Kelly

Janice C. Cartier said...

Happy New year right back at you two! Hope you are off to a good start so far.

Parisbreakfasts said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooo
Can't wait!!!
Will there be cakes and tarts oniste?
Love you little paintboxes :)

Janice C. Cartier said...

Hi PB,
Love the paint boxes too. I want to spend much more time with them.