Thursday, January 17, 2008

La Nonne de Chocolat


Click To Bid
It is only fitting. A chocolate nun. All the revelry and naughtiness of carnival has but one aim. It is the Carpe Diem spring break in Lauderdale road trip to Vegas shout it out dance it out eat drink be merry before Ash Wednesday and the whole of Lenten season. My most surprising catch off a float yet? Two glow in the dark plastic rosaries from the Rex Parade.But that's a whole nuther story, huh Deb? I am wondering about the sanity of the rest of the non Mardi Gras celebrating country...if you don't shake it up and get it out, throw yourself out there a bit, how do you not get stale? Oh we have day spas, and plenty of therapists too...but serious unwinding...we take it to the streets once a year. I am not saying it is always pretty, but it is a lot of fun. And after, as pretty as you please, calm. Just like this little nonne de chocolat.

She's for sale. Still having trouble with ebay and uploading photos. You would think it would be corrected by now, huh? This and the king cake are for sale so email me to purchase. (Now working, Click to bid under image)

2 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

Hey Nonny Noony with whipped Cream on top!
Why isn't this a POP-UP window
So I can remember what I wanted to quote from your darlin' post? ? ?

Janice C. Cartier said...

Thanks for reminding me!! It now is...JC