Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today Is my Birthday

Today IS my birthday and I was a bit Naughty Friday, I delayed posting until today. Because I could not keep this under wraps a minute longer You'll find today's post there, in my new home. I love Paintingaday, my starter blog, and we are still in transition, so it will still be here for awhile. But it needed to become more user friendly for you all and we need some room to grow so...

So the guys at Men With Pens made me a new home. Come see. We'll have a bigger launch later. But for now , you get the first peek.

Cause it's my birthday, it's my birthday...

(editor's note: working on the link right now...new site is www.janicecartier.com)
(HAH: It wasn't me on the link snafu. It was Google! )

10 comments:

A Brush with Color said...

Yay is right!!! Congratulations, Janice! and Happiest of Birthdays to you! I'm going right over to check it out. May you have a highly naughty day today, and I might have to raise a glass just in your honor as well--gives me a great excuse! Happy Birthday!!

Janice C. Cartier said...

Thanks you... yes you MUST raise a glass.. I am sure it is a rule somewhere.
For some reason blogger is not linking. Is anyone else having problems with blogger this am?

ArtistUnplugged said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you and congrats on the new endeavor!

Janice C. Cartier said...

Thanks AU- I am pretty excited about it. I am very fond of Paintingaday. We'll see how they merge. It's going to be fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey Janice,

Happy Belated Birthday!

Great looking site too -- I can see why you are so excited!

~Graham

Janice C. Cartier said...

Thanks Graham. Now if I can figure how what part goes where....

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this post, Janice?! Happy birthday to you, a little late. Congrats on the new site... where do I find it?

I need to get myself up to date on your new blog and website. I was wondering why I hadn't seen a post in a while, it seems like you moved. I've been missing you like my morning coffee! :)

Janice C. Cartier said...

Hi Todd,
Thanks, glad to see LA trip went well for you. It's easy to scoot over to the site: www.janicecartier.com and the link up in the post will carry you there too. Let me know what you think. It's like getting a new studio space...still deciding what goes where, early days, but the reviews are good. ;-)


BTW- I haven"t forgotten those of you who are email subscribers. I have to ask Harry to add that option cause I can't find the button so far. LOL. Seriously, I am so much better with a brush....

Merisi said...

Belatedly, congratulations,
I hope you birthday celebration was a smash and your new year has started out well for you!

Janice C. Cartier said...

Thanks Merisi, so good to see your name! On my way to see what you're up to today.