Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kiwi Razzle Tart


Currently at auction, a kiwi razzleberry tart. Holidays are here.Tick tock goes the clock. If you are so inclined, there is a clickable link over on the side. These will ship in plenty of time so no worries. I will wax poetic, I will paint entranced, but jingaling is upon us, will be here before we know it. So love you all. I am at work, painting gleefully. Lots of orders and commissions, great projects going on...bid, jump right in to get an original Cartier. And if you have the time, say hello. I love knowing how you're doing. Now must get back to the studio...red, it is red that I am painting on today and some shh, surprises for your friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of lovely NEW paintings!
WHOOPEE! ! !

Party Pooper

Cakespy said...

Nice one today! It's making me hungry...

Janice C. Cartier said...

Thanks guys! Right back at you!