Saturday, December 29, 2007

Strawberry Carré


My brushes screamed for color. They ached for brilliant blue. Don't dilute the yellow and give us, give us green. Very demanding brushes. Luckily I spied this square. Grabbed it up real quick. It seemed to keep them happy. They danced around the walls of it. Played in the pointy shadows. The red it was this brilliant. It shouted out to me, this New Year is going to be succulent, you'll see. Art will feed your soul.

At auction now. Own it for yourself. Click To Bid.

4 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

Strawberries squared!
Does it get better than that?
I'll take it :)

Kellie Marian Hill said...

I'm glad you went along with your brushes' demands- the colors on the fruit are wonderful!

Janice C. Cartier said...

Only thing better would be raspberries squared IMO, PB.. Thanks, Happy New Year!
Kelllie, those brushes have a way of leading me right where we need to go...so I try to keep them happy..JC

WendyB said...

I love seeing kiwi.