Thursday, March 20, 2008

Strawberries Glazed


Click To Bid

Sweet glaze and thick plump red berries, my desire for more. Here we have it. All this being present, focusing, this calling up the muse... you get a luscious bit of tart and I get to haul out the watercolors. Behind the scenes I am thoroughly primed to play amongst the puddles. To go again into the depths, to reach inside, pull out some dreams, some life lived, some artist's acumen. Let it romp and splash a bit, give it legs to stand on and air to breathe. Oh yes, we'll see about the juice, the creamy thickness spread around like concepts coming to fruition. Pencil will glide. Brush will have his day. It feels and tastes as rich as this tart. It excites my soul. So here's to thick plump berries, scented fresh and ripe, and my quest for more. Conjure up your muse my friends and get into the zone.

2 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

Soutine on Speed!
Major YUM !

Janice C. Cartier said...

Soutine! Wow huge compliment. Paris is just outside your door, mon dieu...back to the watercolor I go...drawing is feeling good..JC