Monday, March 3, 2008

Tiramisu For Two


Click To Bid
It's all Cathy's fault. Since she told me she had purchased "tiramisu for two" for her and her hubby, I have treasured that thought. You see, we all want remarkable relationship moments. Ohh groan..say all the guys... You know you do too so hush. I was thinking about this a lot this past week while I was flat on my back with the flu. Some of my favorite and most treasured romantic moments have happened over incredibly good food. And yes, I did happen to watch Under The Tuscan Sun this week too. Sigh. Can you say Bramasole and not smile? I once had a beautiful friend tell me he" wanted to make wonderful memories with me". And he did. I was thinking, wondering in a foggy stupor actually, how great remarkable relationships flourish. We want fabulous communication and memorable moments don't we? What do we do to put them there? And what do we do to move a friendly relationship to a romantic one? I think Cathy knows her stuff. So maybe we all should follow her lead and stop chez patisserie for a "tiramisu for two." One dessert, two forks...a good plan I think. And nice memories. Don't even get me started on zabaglione....I corrupted her, Cathy says, but in a good way.( Her husband whom I am sure is handsome, brilliant and talented, agrees.) I say go out and make someone's day a really remarkable day...yep, tiramisu for two please. That's what I 'm talking about.

2 comments:

Merisi said...

Looks delicious!

That "Bramasole" story is a wonderful dream. I stayed at a friend's house in Tuscany last week, it's always good to return there.

Janice C. Cartier said...

Ahhh, Bramasole...so I paint the tough painting, it goes to a corporate collector and I get MY Bramasole...that's how it works , right?