Monday, March 17, 2008

Topsy Turvy Tart


Click To Bid ( this auction goes live tonight at 7:30 pm CST)

It's Monday. Topsy Turvey here. This is usually organizing Monday. Not today. Luckily I did that yesterday. Everything seems wonky in a way. I blame it on the dream I had last night. I'll spare you the details because we have all had them. You know, the ones that leave you thinking what is up with that? The ones that leave a dream hangover? Funny, I can paint even when I cannot walk and chew bubble gum at the same time, but today my brain is feeling fuzzy and the images of the dream are in there with the images I am painting. Are we taking a walk on the surreal side? I never know where or when my muse is going to grab me and say come on over here, deal with this. It'll be fun. She has an absurdly wicked sense of humor. I can hear the chuckling too. Or it could be because we saw Horton Hears a Who yesterday. ( I highly recommend.) We can just paint today. Me, Horton, the Whos, and the Mystery Man in my dreams. As long as they don't try to be the boss of me...we'll be okay. Maybe I can train them to clean my brushes...hmm... staff...thanks muse.

1 comment:

Parisbreakfasts said...

Please rename as JET LAG TART!
which of course I don't have at all...ahem
LOVE the red-yellow-blue combo here.
Impossible to go wrong with it and so edible
"YUM!