Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Carrot Cake


"Let them eat cake".This one is a bite size carrot cake. It's available on ebay for the next 3 days. payment is paypal. I was asked by a colleague to give painting a day a try. I looked around, saw some beautiful work coming out of France and Virginia. Hats off. Although I am known for my large scale work in watercolor this gives me an opportunity to put some pressure on another medium skill. When I am in Santa Fe, I am priviledged to be part of a group of very talented and fine figure drawing artists. Every Tuesday we do 3 hours of quick one and two minute poses with some exceptional models. This practice makes a huge difference in all studio work. Ignore the date stamp on the image. I forgot to reset the camera this weekend. If anyone has any intelligence on collecting oil versus watercolor I would love to know about it.

No comments: