Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kiwi Peach Juice Three


Click To Bid
Zippity Do Da. A little paint pushing this am. A good blueberry banana smoothie...not too bad. It is supposed get up to 72 this afternoon. Woo woo, break out the flip flops. Well not quite. Still feels like sweater weather here. This little tart is the third of the three "juice tarts". The colors were so summery, they barely seemed real. So mentally I jumped from the snows of yesterday to pondering warmer climes. Hmm. Do we sense a wee bit of cabin fever? Yes, but my flu fever is gone. I even caught brush just gliding over the juicy parts as if on holiday...hmmm maybe we need to head to the islands...or at least take a walk around the block. I know, big doings here. I think I need some glamour tarts soon. Some restorative goodies. Might be just the thing to get the zip back in my do da. In fact, I think we all need that about now. Note to self: find glamour tarts...no, no, not Paris Hilton...silly...real fancy french stuff from guys named Henri, Pierre, comme ca, mes amis. I am on it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we're supposed to break out the shovels tonight here!
I'll shovel some of that tart while I'm at it, thank you very much

Janice C. Cartier said...

Oh, stay warm and cozy...maybe stock up on chocolate chaud. JC

Parisbreakfasts said...

I LOVE your Kiwis!
Somehow that sounds naughty doesn't it :)