Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tarte aux Pommes

Apple Band they called this. I call it scrumptious. The colors recall Monet's Table. Yellow and Blue. I keeping thinking Van Gogh, too. But most of all, I think apples and Anndel. Nothing like a beautiful day, unexplored country and a good friend. Toss in a family run apple farm nestled in a New Mexico canyon and some crisp apple cider. You have yourself a memorable day.Full of laughs and the crispness of a Santa Fe fall. Blue sky forever, white puffy clouds. Driving the back country roads, not the Quebradas, this time, That's a later story. It just doesn't get any better than this. So as I painted this rectangle of tarte, I thought fullness, laughter, light and sky.

1 comment:

detroit gal said...

you are making me so hungry...

no really great stuff


thanks