Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Cecelia!


Sold
Cecelia this little Ritz Carlton cupcake is all for you. Your friend Michele says that "any day with cake is a good day", and I agree. So she left it up to me what to paint for your birthday. The minute I saw this snazzy little number, I thought, yep, that's it! Cecelia, your future's so bright you'll have to wear shades!!! From the deep delicious chocolate to the heavenly whipped cream you have special thoughts coming your way all day long. And of course this painting will soon follow. The cupcake? Oh, uh, ...well....trust me it was sooooo good. I know. It's a tough job...Hope you two friends have a great day!

4 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

Since when does the Ritz Hotel have cupcakes!? This is news to moi!
Very mignon painting today.

Janice C. Cartier said...

Special events at the Ritz. Hoopla by design. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Janice,
And happy birthday Cecelia!
Kiss the puppies from me,
M

Merisi said...

I have this song in my head, goes something like "You're so bright, shades in my cupcakes, shades in my cupcakes" - oh drats, I can't remember where I stole the melody!