Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mardi Gras Moleskine Love



Bon bons for Hemingway, Picasso and anyone else who discovers the perfection of Moleskine sketchbooks.



Who says you can't have your chocolate and eat it too?


I am as rich as the Queen of England on a day when I have a finely sharpened Faber Castell pencil or two, a nice Moleskine sketchbook, some bon bons and some time. Pure luxury my friends...hmm...perhaps I shall paint them too. Do you have a favorite luxury? Something that is just so fine and complete that in that time and place, life is soooo good...your heart just beats better.

4 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

OH MY!!!
BOTH look scrumptious!
MAJOR YUM
You make me want to paint chocolatessssssssssssssssss !

Kei Acedera said...

What lovely yummy paintings!!!! And thank you for your nice comment ;)

Merisi said...

These moleskine chocolates look irresistible! Did you give the moleskine pages a wash or have you discovered sepia tinted ones?
I shall be thinking about sweet little ones! :-)

Janice C. Cartier said...

Thanks all. It was the light Merisi not a wash. I will be doing many more because it is just soooo fun.
JC