Friday, February 8, 2008

Peach Juice Two


Click To Bid

I think we have juice. Or L'abricotage as Paris Breakfasts would say. I needed the sunniness today. I have been ill unexpectedly. Fell in love this week...with my heating pad. Why it still amazes me when I am laid low I have no idea. It is like when we trip over a bump in a sidewalk and look back totally surprised that it happened. But I am beginning to feel better and what's more, I am very eager to paint. I think it shows here. Totally stunned that it looks nothing like I have been feeling...perhaps it is true that art can be about desire and aspiration as much as reality. Well, let's hope so anyway. Just don't try to take my heating pad or tea from me and we're good. I am thinking what I really need is a juicy raspberry square...hmmm...too bad they don't deliver.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooo ! :(
Feel better soon Miss Juicy!
Puleeze
The painting doesn't show your pain AT ALL!

Janice C. Cartier said...

Thanks....more tea please...and the heating pad.....and another nap, or three. :) JC

Cakespy said...

Feel better! I feel the winter blahs floating away as my gaze settles on that perfect crust...

Janice C. Cartier said...

@ Yes...a little but I think one of those creme de fleurs from Grand Central might help..great cakewalk. JC