Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Houston We Have Cake


Lifting the lid off of the cake keeper this morning was almost too much chocolate ( Gasp! Is there any such thing?) for me so early in the morning. But here we have the props from yesterday's efforts.

Not to worry, I can carry on. I must decide whether to put the chocolate cake on the TinTin plate or on the plate with the lovely blue figured border. I was leaning toward Tin Tin but now that I am looking...that blue figure is kind of appealing...what to do?


And to cap it off...bons bons to draw and paint...hmmm... I have my work cut out for me and the scent is fairly heady...what a way to go...and I haven't even started on the paints yet...color , color, color and yum, yum, yum.
Now what are you doing today? I am throwing my own artistic self into these challenging chocolates.The modern day Medicis are waiting. That would be you all by the way.

2 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

What a knock out Chocolate cake!
Who knew you could cook as well as paint?
Do you ship?
Even the berries look better than anything we have in NYC...
Grrrr

Janice C. Cartier said...

It is tempting isn't it? And those berries come all the way from Florida. Maybe the truck just hasn't made it up to NYC yet. I just plopped some into my blender and made a banana strawberry smoothie. Not a bad day so far. JC